April Birchbox - Review

I've definitely fallen off the face of the earth recently (or just living in the library) doing my dissertation but now I'm very almost done, I'm trying to get back into blogging again because let's be honest, what will I do with my time when I've finished uni?!

I feel like the months go SO much quicker when I get a monthly subscription box, weird isn't it!
Anyway, this month was the 'royally good' box and holy smokes, I love it.  It's the first box in ages where I've been really excited about everything!
               
           

I think it's cute how they've chosen to go for the whole royal baby scene and give out either blue or pink boxes, it's such a good idea to use it as a competition opportunity! 

This month we got the option to choose between 3 Laura Mercier products, I chose the foundation primer as I'd heard really good things about it and wanted to give it and go. I'm not really one to use a primer so didn't really want to spend the money on it myself. I can't get over how big the sample size is though!

The other products included the Liz Earle cleanse and polish, which I've never used but have always wanted to try it. A Korres body milk that smells like pears and is absolutely beautiful. A no oil oil hair... oil which is something that I would use and a lilac nail polish. We all know how much I love nail polish!
The final beauty extra is the warming clay mask, which I'm a little scared of because warming face masks kind of scare me but I'll certainly give it a go.
I  always feel like I don't give much explanation of the products because I've not actually used them but I always want to get this post out asap so people know what is in this months box! (I did a lot of research into boxes before I chose Birchbox).

I highly recommend this box as it's really good this month, certainly worth the money. As always, if you want to sign up using the link below, you'll recieve £5 worth of points to spend in the box, so that's an added bonus!

https://www.birchbox.co.uk/invite/cggq9

much love xo

Share:

2 comments

  1. Percy and Reid stuff is so good! Let me know what the no oil oil is like!!

    ReplyDelete