Recent skincare purchases

I've never been very into skincare, not sure why... I've just always chose to spend my money on make up and get the cheaper skin care items. Whilst I'm aware the majority of these items aren't expensive, it's more than I would have other wise spent.

I'd heard such good things about the 'Vichy' Aqualia Thermal Serum and finally took the plunge. As it's pretty expensive at £17.50 which is so much more then I would have spent, I spent around half an hour staring at it in Boots and wondering if I should get it or not. But I've had such bad skin recently, I figured spending a little more wouldn't be such a bad thing.
The smell doesn't stand out as anything wonderful, but it's easy to cope with. After using it once I felt the difference, my skin was honestly SO soft! It's well worth the money and I'm glad I took the plunge and bought it. I've not been using it as often as I should but even from using it every now and again it's working wonders! I think I'm a little lazy with skincare and really need to get into a good routine.

On  a bit of a skincare hype, I popped into superdrug to get a new moisturiser. I was going to get another by Vichy but was worried I wouldn't like it and didn't want to spend another £18. Luckily, superdrug were doing BOYOF on the 'clearly youthful' range. I've used their face mask and really enjoyed it so figured I should stick with a brand I knew. Both of these are usually £6.99  but they do go on offer a fair bit, so make sure to look out for that!
I got the moisturiser as the one I used previously wasn't that good and I didn't feel as though it did enough for me. I use it daily, occasionally twice daily if I remember too, as I said before, I'm pretty bad with skin care. I like the way it makes my skin feel though and along with the other products I've been using, it's really helping my skin!

I then got the resurfacing night serum, which is supposed to generally even out the skin, reducing the look of blemishes and what not. I'm going to be honest here, I've used it once so I can't really say if it's good or not. It smells pretty good though.
I'm really happy with all three of these products though and the dry patches on my skin (attractive, I know) have gone! So I can't really complain!

Let me know if you've tried any of these, and leave your recommendations!
Much love xo

Here's the links to the products if you want to check them out!
https://www.covet.me/Z2yiBn6 - Vichy Serum
https://www.covet.me/2tOKgs - CY Night Serum
https://www.covet.me/1Ckt0h - CY Moisturiser

Share:

0 comments