Iconic pro 1 palette - First Impressions

                          

All hail the Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette!


After I saw this palette on a blog post recently, I just had to get my hands on it. I looked round a couple of superdrugs but most didn't either stock the brand or didn't even have the palette stock yet. Luckily, I managed to find it whilst I went in to pick some dry shampoo up.
I couldn't remember if it was palette 1 or 2, so I just took a guess and luckily, I was right!
I love how the packaging is matte as opposed to shiny as it looks so good and a little more expensive.
The colours in this palette are beautiful and I have a serious addiction to all things neutral, after owning almost all the neutral palettes from MUA and Revolution. There is 8 matte and 8 shimmer shades and as stated on the blog I read (Completely forgot who it was!) the colours match up so they go well together.  I also find it a major perk that it comes with an actual brush, as opposed to a sponge on a stick. It was a flat brush to apply it with then a more fluffy brush, so it's going to be great for travelling between university and home.

It even comes with names, which I love cause it's so much easier and just better. I kind of wish it wasn't on a plastic sheet but  I suppose I can't complain!

All in all, this palette is amazing, the pigmentation is incredible, which I expected!

Has anyone tried this, or any other of their palettes? Let me know 'cause I love a good bargain!

I forgot to say, this palette is a bargain price of £6.99! It's certainly worth picking up.

Much love xo


Share:

0 comments