Milani Cosmetics - Review!

I've been eyeing up Milani cosmetics for the longest time! After seeing so many people talk about them on YouTube, I fell in love with them..
As they're not so readily available in the UK, I had to order them from Amazon, which I found to be surprisingly cheap!
I was immediately drawn to the rose powder blushes, because I'm a sucker for for anything that looks pretty and with the blusher looking like a rose, I couldn't resist. 



I got the colour 'Coral Cove' (05) and I have to admit I was a little scared it would be too bright, as you can never really tell the exact colour when you're buying things online - one of the only downsides. Luckily, it was the perfect coral-y colour - it's not too bright but it's bright enough and it looks absolutely amazing on. I did take me a while to convince myself to use it 'cause I didn't want to ruin how pretty it looked, but I've used it a couple of times and the rose is still going strong! Hoping this means it's going to last me a long time, a little goes a long way with this one.


I also got a couple of lipsticks, 06 'Cherry Crave' (Left) and 12 'Flamingo Pose' (Right).
First off, the packaging is so nice! I think gold can often look a bit cheap but it's made well and looks fairly decent, and they weren't even that expensive! The lipsticks themselves smell like watermelon, which is divine. I hate it when lipsticks smell of crayons and tend to stay clear of these, so I was really happy when I smelt these, weird, I know!


The colours themselves are a little bit 'out there' for what I usually go for but they have a good colour pay off and I've been enjoying wearing them.
I just wish Amazon had more of a colour range :(

                                     

Dannie xo

Share:

1 comments