A Few things from MAC and NARS!



I accidentally had a little splurge and fell into Harvey Nichols...

I didn't get a whole lot of things, because I felt like I should control my spending and not spend all my loan at once! But I just couldn't resist grabbing a few things I'd be wanting for a long time...




I felt like it was a crime not to get MAC's studio fix fluid, cause I've heard it's brilliant and I wanted to try it! I don't actually have a foundation as full coversge as this, so it was about time I spent the money on it.
I also got the paint pot in 'soft ocre', as much as I love my maybelline colour tattoos, I thought it was worth it to spend a bit more on a more luxury one, since i know its something I'm goi to get a lot of use out of! 

Finally, I got the NARS illuminator in Copacobana, which I'd been lusting over for a few weeks...I originally wanted Benefit's high beam, but after seeing reviews of this one, I opted for this one instead.

I'm so happy with everything I got, I know for a fact I'll be going back soon and spending more money I don't have. Feel free to give me suggestions on what else I should get, doesn't take much persuading! 

Dannie xo



Share:

0 comments