Revolution Flawless palette - Review


                                               
As a total impulse buy, I picked up the 'Revolution' palette 'Flawless'. It's the perfect nude palette and has 32 shades. I'm a big fan of the eyeshadows from Revolution and love the dupes for naked palettes as they're a much cheaper alternative! This palette was only £8 and is certainly worth the money!

I have no idea why but it just gives me some sort of thrill when they have names, as most of the cheaper brands don't tend to name their colours all the time, which can be annoying!

So I was absolutely thrilled to discover this palette had names! It's a little annoying that it's on a plastic sheet that may potentially get lost... but who am I to complain?!
The palette includes both shimmers and matte so is perfect to create any eye look you would want to. It's got neutrals and even has a couple of burgandy shades, which I'm recently getting into! Huge bonus!
I also like that it has darker, almost black shades in as some neutral palettes usually lack these.

So I know I'm singing it's praises so far, there has to be something wrong with it... right? Wrong!



The pigmentation 
on these is absolutely amazing! This was from just one swipe of the colour. With palettes as good as this around, it really makes me not want to buy any of the naked palettes, as nice as they look, I would much rather spend £8 on a palette like this and get a wider selection of colours.

Both MUA and Revolution never fail to impress me with their eyeshadows, I've almost got all of the MUA palettes now and it's starting to become a bit of an addiction!
What are your favourite products from Revolution? Let me know if there's any must-haves that I need to try!

Dannie xo

.

Share:

3 comments

  1. This is one of the best things I've bought! Genuinely can't get over how pigmented the colour is! even the black. I'm well impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab. I love Makeup Revolution palettes and have been eyeing this one up. The swatches of it look great and really pigmented :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it almost every day now! It's one of the best palettes I own... just got their iconic pro palette too and that's really good :) x

      Delete