May Birchbox - Free your mind

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS MONTHS BIRCHBOX!!!




The May birchbox brought another 'pick your own sample'. I love it when they do this as it's good to get the choice of one product so you know you're going to actually like it! The choice was between the WAH London false nails, nail polish and nail art pens. Obviously, as a false nail junkie I went for those. I'm not really keen on the shape but I wanted to give them a go and see if I like the look of them on me, and if not, I didn't actually pay for them!

They retail for around £9 so just to get these, you've almost got your monies worth from the box! From the selection of colours which it shows on the box, I think these are the ones I would probably use the most. They are kind of long though, which is the major downfall so I'm not too sure when I am going to wear them, as I find it a lot of hassle to file them down. I'll stick with it though as I may as well use them! :) 

So as for the design of the box, the theme this month was 'free your mind'. The box is black and white and comes with crayons so you can colour it in. I'm not sure where the sudden fascination has come from to colour recently, but I think I like it. It's a cute idea. 

So moving on, the Mirenesse matte lip colour is beautiful! I've just tried this and honestly, it hasn't dried my lips out and has left them feeling so soft. It smells gorgeous too! This is worth £21 for the full size, so it really is a luxury sample! I'm slightly gutted it costs so much as it's such a nice product, I just want to buy all the colours!!

I also got the PARLOR sea salt spray, which smells like peaches, which I am really looking forward to using!
The Whish body butter in 'almond' which I'm glad about, as I previously had one in lavender but I'm not a big fan of the scent. This one smells more of shea butter though, so I feel like I might use it more. 

As a little bonus item, I got the Number 4 hair mask, I've had some of their products before and they're really good so I am looking forward to using this!

The final beauty item is the Jelly Pong Pong blush/bronzer duo. Whilst the colours are really nice, I think it's going to be hard to use the tiny sample as a cheek product due to it being so small. I'll give it a whirl and if not I might have to use it as an eyeshadow or something. 

So all in all I absolutely love this box, and if any of you were thinking of signing up to it, DO IT! 
Here's a link for you to do so! 
(Signing up with this link will give you £5 worth of points to spend in the shop!)



Share:

0 comments