Latest In Beauty - Glamour Box


I feel like it has been a ridiculously long time since I last did a blog post, well not that long... but long enough! University has officially taken over my life but since i'm giving myself a day off, I figured I best try and catch up on some blog posts!
I've been wanting to get this post out ASAP as I know the box will not be around forever, 
so without further ado!

I was procrastinating in the library when I stumbled across this beauty on the website.
The box is £16.99 and is said to be worth £99! Which is such a good deal, you'd be stupid not to get it...
The one thing I like about the latest in beauty boxes is that you get to see what is in the box before actually buying it. So you know if you're going to use all the products or not. From a glance, the box looked pretty good.. Not only did you get some amazing products, but you also got a year subscription to Glamour magazine!! You'd pay more for that alone..



I can honestly say there is only 1 product that I won't use which is pretty good going for a beauty box! There's usually a couple that I'm not all that bothered about.


The nail polish is a gorgeous blue colour and I've actually had a few compliments at work, even though it's just a standard block colour I'm wearing. The diamond top coat (also from Revlon) is absolutely amazing. I've had this nail polish on for a few days now and it hasn't even chipped. It may even overtake Sally Hansen on my fave top coats of all time...

The Beauty UK eyebrow kit is very impressive! The colour isn't for me, the dark colour is a little dark for an average day and I find the lighter brown to be too.. orangey? But the wax is incredible and I've been using this every day. I highly recommend this product! 

The kiko long lasting eyeshadow was something I was very excited about, having bought one from kiko before I knew I loved the formulation. This came in a light champagne colour, so is something that I will actually use. I've used it a couple of times and really liked the way it looked.
I've not yet used the Moroccan Oil hair mask, the Nuxe face mask or the Model Co cheek and lip creme but I'm very excited to. They're all products that I would usually buy and use so to get them in a beauty box is always a bonus!
I even like the perfume it comes with, which is Elie Saab 'L'Eau Couture', it smells lovely.

The one product that I am not overly impressed with is the Rimmel Oh my gloss! Simply because the colour is not something I would usually buy, and I'm not really a lip gloss girl. I might give it a whirl in the summer but I'm not too fussed as I definitely got my moneys worth.

You also get several codes for the brands such as kiko, model co and and Elie Saab, which is useful if you want to purchase the full size item.
This is the first box I have ever bought from Latest in Beauty, but I am very impressed! I will definitely be buying from them again if one of their boxes takes my fancy.

Dannie xo




Share:

0 comments