Clinique Gift Set



                                         
I recently popped into Boots to buy the Clinique high impact mascara.. I got a sample of it in a magazine a while ago and fell in love with it!
I'd been wanting to purchase the full size for ages but never took the plunge, I'm glad I waited.
Boots have a gift set on (I'm assuming it's some sort of mothers day gift) where you can get the full size mascara and a sample of the 'All About Eyes' eye cream and the 'Take Off The Day' make up remover.  For the same price! 

So for £17.50 you get the two free samples, along with the mascara. I didn't realise till I asked for the mascara and she mentioned this, I didn't quite believe her to be honest!


The mascara is one of the best I've ever tried and I absoloutely love the brush. I'm a big fan of bristle brushes and find my favourite mascaras usually have these.

The mascara itself comes in Black or Black/Brown (But I think the gift set is just in black) and is the perfect consistency! I can't sing its praises enough, you just NEED to try it... and especially since they have the gift sets where you get a couple of freebies, you can't really say no.



I'm really looking forward to trying out these products as I've not tried them yet but I've heard really good things about these flying around the internet!

Dannie xo

Share:

0 comments