Controlling frizzy hair - Best products!

If like me, your hair is ridiculously thick and frizzy, you've probably tried and tested as many products as I have in order to tame it! So here are a few products that I use on the daily to reduce the fizziness of my hair...


Tresemme 7 day smooth
Since discovering this product a couple of months ago, I have fallen in love. I went all out and bought the shampoo, conditioner and the treatment cream. I've seen people do reviews on this and have said you don't need the shampoo and conditioner and could just use the treatment, I disagree. Using all three made my hair so soft and silky and made it straight for days! I don't really stand by that it works are washing like it claims but that's fine! 
I've run out Of the shampoo and conditioner so I really need to stock up whilst it's half price. But seriously, get this. 


John Frieda Frizz Ease
Whilst I've not used this product in a while due to sheer laziness, I love it. I only apply it to the ends of my hair But feel it does a perfect job of conditioning the ends and reducing how frizzy it can look. It smells pretty good too, which is always a bonus!











S factor Smoothing Lusterizer
The hairdresser used this on me at the hair dressers once and I fell in love with it, so had to buy it myself. As well as it smelling beautiful, it just helps smooth the hair down and give it that's glossy, shiny look.
It's probably the most expensive of the products I listed but even so, is still around £20, maybe a little less if you shop around! It's certainly worth it..










This one Get locks glam again
This is discontinued, unfortunately! You may still be able to get it online and if so, let me know ;) but some Superdrug stores might put it in the discontinued section so keep checking cause I've seen it pop up a few times, depending how much stock of it they have. It smells a little like what a man would use on his hair,  but I like it... Is that weird? It's such a thick hair mask that it just feels really luxurious and makes you feel like it's doing something good, which it is! My hair immediately feels softer after using this.
Unfortunately I'm on my last pot of this so I'm not really sure what I'm going to do when I've finished it, probably cry.




What are some of your favourite hair products to reduce frizz, or just to make it look a little bit healthier? Let me know 'cause I'm always looking to try out new products!  :)

Dannie xo 

Share:

0 comments