What's in my makeup bag?


I've come home from uni for the week so here's a quick look at what makeup I brought home with me! Excuse the dirtiness of it, I didn't have time to clean my makeup brushes as I used them just before I packed it all so everything is kind of covered in foundation, which is gross!

  Starting with the make up brushes, these are the ones I chose to bring home with me. They're almost all real techniques, all but one that is, but those are the brushes which I mainly enjoy using.

From left to right I have the buffing brush, the blush brush, and the contour brush. The middle brush is one I got from eBay and use for my eyebrows, so it's a small angles brush.
The next three brushes are from one of the limited edition RT collections, the shadow brush, the angles shadow brush and the eye liner brush.



I tried to find products that had multi-uses so I didn't have to take as many palettes and things home. The 'Soap and Glory - Lid Stuff' is a great neutral palette but I can also use it for my eyebrows, so it's perfect!
I brought the kick ass concealer from Soap & Glory mainly for the setting powder that it comes with as I never really use a powder on the daily but like to use the powder in this under my eyes.
My new favourite eye liner is the TopShop Waterproof liner, it stays on for so long and is SO dark it's great!! I've been looking for a decent eyeliner that didn't break the bank for ages so I'm so glad I found this.
I kind of have an obsession with concealer, which is why I brought two, both by Maybelline. The Super Stay 24 hour  one is so good! It's almost as good as the Collection lasting perfection (Which I didn't bring with me 'cause I depotted the remains and didn't want to bring another brush along with me) and I'm very impressed with it.
The two mascaras are small samples I've got from Birchboxes/magazines. The clinique one is one of the best I've ever used, I'd probably go so far as to say my favourite mascara and I've since bought the full size. I wouldn't usually take this much make up home but since I'm going out and visiting friends, I've brought home a fair bit more then I usually would. It shows which products I'm really loving at the moment though!Dannie xo

Share:

0 comments