The worst top coat of all

It's rare that I throw things away, because I feel like if  I've spent the money on something I may as well use it... If it's not working for me I'll give it to a friend, at least it isn't going to waste and it might actually work for someone else.
Until now. 

Sally Hansen 'No Chip' top coat. 

I bought this after I ran out of my Sally Hansen 'Mega Shine', there wasn't any left in the shop at the time and I was in desperate need of a new top coat, so thought I may as well try this one. I really wish I hadn't of wasted my money.
I think it was around £4.95, which isn't expensive in comparison to other Sally Hansen polishes, but it is for how awful it is.


Over the past few weeks of using this (on and off) my nails have chipped so quickly! I think I put it down to being at work, or the polish underneath, I don't know why it's taken me so long to realise that no, it's the top coat.

You can see on my nail too, there is a slight line/crack down the middle, which is purely down to the top coat. I've finally decided it's time to throw this out and go buy my mega shine, I'm not even going to offer this to anyone, just for it to chip in a couple of hours. 

Dannie xo


Share:

0 comments